Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween INSANITY!


Halloween is not one of my personal favorite holidays. I love the candy and all but the dressing up part and the spooky parts are not my favorite. I think I am too easily freaked out. ANYWAY. This year we spent Halloween by going to a wonderful party in the afternoon and then had some friends over to walk around our large neighborhood and trick or treat. I think in all we had a group of 14 kids trick or treating. The boys were both race car drivers and the girls both had adorable spiderweb skirts. Gwen also wore a super cute bee top with her skirt. Lucy was supposed to wear wings but she adamantly refused and it wasn't worth arguing with her. It was a very successful night of trick or treating!

2 comments:

Ms. Leigh said...

But your a total true friend and trooper coming to my spooooky house :) Thanks! I know it's not your favorite. I try and make it easy for you ;)

Little Blessings said...

Your house actually doesn't bother me at all. It is the houses with all the demon looking things with the horror soundtracks and screaming. Plus we see your house in the day time. Everything is less scary in the daylight!