Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ergo Jealousy

Baby #5 is causing me to re-think my crowd control strategies while out in public and doing group activities. Three babies 3 and under will make nap time in public a bit more challenging if we do decide to take everyone to the zoo or fair or some other all day type of activity. I have been looking for a nicely used Ergo baby carrier for awhile. I borrowed one from a friend a few years ago for a trip to the Mariner's game and it was wonderful.

Eric managed to get me one off Craigslist this week at a really good price. The girls seem to think that it belongs to them though. Gwen especially wants to be in it all the time. She just gets all snuggled up like a baby koala.

Lucy wanted in on the action too so Eric tried it out with her as well. Shockingly this carrier will hold kids up to 50 pounds. Although I can't even imagine trying to shove Zane in it. He is just over 50 and it would be completely ridiculous looking for sure! There may be some fights in our future over who gets to ride on mommy and daddy.

No comments: