Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Valentine Mailbox

Every year Andrew gets to make a container to house all of his valentines for his class party. Lat year they made the containers in class. This year he gets to make one and take it to school. He decided that the container needed to be a mailbox so today he started working on it. Fortunately Eric was willing to pitch in and help him make his dream come to life.

Andrew is such a crafty kind of kid. He loves to do projects and is quite good at them.

The mailbox isn't done yet but I can't wait to see what it will look like when it is completely finished!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute...love the Valentine Mailbox.

Eric said...

Julianne.. we are both happily married, but thanks for calling me cute.

Ms. Leigh said...

My gosh, Andrew is so big. When did that happen? Seriously, I never see him anymore so it is a shock to see how ginormously tall he is getting.

Especially when I see him at 2 all the time on my wall.