Monday, February 28, 2011

No Pictures Momma!

Gwen is going through a phase where she does not want her picture taken at all. She loves to look at the pictures after they are taken on the handy little viewing screen, but rarely does she let me take her photo. In fact as I was taking pictures of Lucy and her new found fashion I kept pointing the camera at her and she would look at me and say 'NO pictures Momma!' pout her lip out, look at the floor, and run away from me. It is very difficult to get a great shot in those circumstances.

When I finished with Lucy and was showing off the pictures Gwen finally agreed to get her photo taken. Oh, and did you notice the marker all over her arms and face. Yeah, she decided to do that earlier today too. Apparently long sleeves are our friends in this house. Hopefully Gwen will snap out of this phase soon. I really want to get pictures with her and the new baby when he gets here!

No comments: