Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Well Child Checks for Two

Today was Lucy's 3 year old well child check. I was curious to see how she was doing since it had been an entire year since she had been in!

Lucy is totally and completely proportionate. It reminds me a lot of Zane. Although she isn't quite as big as he is.

Height: 39" (85%)
Weight: 34# 13 oz (84%)

In addition to the checkup Lucy needed another shot. I was worried at her reaction because I honestly thought that she wasn't going to need any and she can be so hot and cold with her reactions to stuff. However today was a good day with her. She got the shot and didn't even cry. She said OWIE! and then got distracted by her pink band-aid. Whatever works I guess!

Gwen also had her 18 month well child check. She technically isn't 18 months for another 2 weeks but since I like to combine trips when possible they scheduled her and Lucy for the same time.

Gwen is the most dainty of all my kids. Honestly I don't know where she is getting it from. Maybe my grandma. All I know is that she really has never been as plump as the rest of the kiddos and her frame is much smaller. She is still in size 3 diapers. I am going to move her up to 4's when this box is gone but it is shocking to me how tiny she still is.

Height: 32.5" (80%)
Weight: Approximately 23 lbs. (34%) The little bugger wouldn't stay on the scale.

Gwen also got a shot today. It was funny. She didn't react to the shot itself but once the band-aid got put on she flipped out. I think she was tired and hungry in general because the appointment did interfere with lunch and nap time. Oh well. Only one more time of shots with her and then we should be done. Hopefully there won't be any additional shots snuck in!

1 comment:

DL3 said...

http://dl3mashael.blogspot.com/2011/02/riyad-us-saliheen.html


What is known about Muslim women

Prefer this video and learn about the lives of Muslim women

http://dl3mashael.blogspot.com/2011/01/muslimska-kvinnor-muslim-women-les.html

Here's a video also shows the true religion, and the fact that Christianity

http://dl3mashael.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-post_28.html


Win $ per hour on the net

http://www.cashfiesta.com/php/join.php?ref=dll3


Wishing you a happy