Friday, March 18, 2011

Belly Update: 38 Weeks


This week has been a whirlwind for the end of this pregnancy. I had my doctor appointment on Monday. Was told I was 3 cm dilated and 70% effaced. Not too bad. Tuesday I had lots of contractions. LOTS. So I called triage and they said to come in. I kinda thought maybe it wasn't really true labor. I wasn't in that horribly much pain. But I was hoping that this labor might not hit with the intensity of a Mack truck going 50. Apparently I should have waited for the Mack truck because they sent me home. Eric took the picture before we left and since it shows how giant my belly has gotten I figured I might as well post about it. I am crossing my fingers that this little man will make an appearance next week. I will be 39 weeks on Monday and I can only hope that I won't go overdue this time around. I know baby boy is big but I wonder if he is going to beat Zane. I guess I will just have to wait and see!

1 comment:

joanna said...

You look great! Still smiling and still working out, you are my hero :) Even if the baby beats Zane, I am guessing he won't beat Eric's birth weight (lol)