Friday, March 25, 2011

Lucy's First Haircut

Tonight Lucy got her first haircut. And by haircut I mean trim. Because honestly I didn't want to cut her hair at all. It was just so gnarly at the ends that I was ripping tons of hair out when I tried to comb it even when I used de-tangler.

Here is the full extent of her hair. It hasn't been touched since she was a baby. No scissors have touched it. Which is kinda a miracle if I think about it. I mean, this is my whirlwind child.

The beautician only trimmed off the very ends of her hair. So it really doesn't look all that different. It was just what I was hoping for. I still will be able to do stuff with her hair and it looks so much more healthy.

Lucy did great. Although I think she was surprised the buzz clippers were not used. She has seen me do the boys hair too many times. It is the only way to cut hair in her opinion!



No comments: