Thursday, March 31, 2011

Reid Meets the Family

Reid got to meet all his brothers and sisters just a few hours after his birth. It was a very excited group of little people that arrived in room 325 that day. All the kids have done really well with Reid. Andrew is always excited for another baby so I was not concerned about him at all. He responded to Reid just the way that I expected him too. Zane kinda shocked me though. He was excited about the baby coming but I didn't fully realize exactly how excited he truly was. He walked into the room and was just about bouncing out of his shoes he was so thrilled that his baby brother was here. And the response hasn't really changed. After two VERY difficult adjustments with the girls I think we have finally hit our stride with Zane. A very blessed change indeed.


Lucy was another major surprise with her reaction. She has been excited but I thought it would wane and so far it hasn't. She is over the moon in love with Reid and talks to me about him all the time. It has been so cute to see her little mother come out. Gwen has responded kinda how I thought. She wants to be on me when I am holding Reid and she wants to pat him and poke him all the time. I think she is just super happy to have my lap back. I know I am!




Our first family photo

1 comment:

joanna said...

You guys are adorable! So happy for you and that the adjustment is going so great with all the kids :)