Friday, December 30, 2011

Reid's First Haircut

Tis the season for cutting hair at our house. Reid's hair has been in his eyes and nose and everywhere else for several months now. I have been putting off cutting it. I just didn't want him to lose his sweet baby face! However, the time had finally come. And since I just wanted the hair out of his eyes I decided that I would cut it myself.

Two Sweet Boys Before

Once upon a time I tried to cut Eric's hair with scissors. It resulted in me sobbing and buzz clipping his head. Never again has it been scissor cut and that was 10 years ago. So I was a bit nervous about cutting Reid's. Here he is a squirmy little man and if I messed his hair up I would cry even harder. Eric figured I could do it, worst case scenario the buzz clippers would come out.

The actual hair cut was pretty much as difficult as I thought. Reid squirmed the entire time and I can't really say that the cut is truly even BUT.... it is done. No tears from this momma!

Sweet baby boy doesn't even seem to notice the difference. He is still so precious and little. My baby boy.

Looking a little bit more like a big boy now.




No comments: