Sunday, December 18, 2011

Shopping with Daddy

Eric very sweetly went to the grocery store this afternoon to get supplies for a Christmas cookie making extravaganza we are planning on completing this week. This time he decided to take Miss Lucy with him.

He came home and was amazed at what a sweet little lady she can be when there are no siblings around to fight and fuss with. I knew that she could be that way but it is fun to take her out by herself and experience it. Eric usually stays home and I get the one on one time with the kiddos so this was a great treat. I am so glad they both had fun and am eagerly anticipating daddy/daughter dates in the future.


1 comment:

Tamika said...

I am always amazed at my own children when they are one on one and such a pleasure to be around. Its a great reminder to us that they are their own person - amongst a chaotic family! :)