Saturday, December 13, 2008

The First Report Card!

I have been seriously remiss in my blogging duties lately! So sorry about that! Andrew brought home his very first report card this week. Funny I didn't realize that he would have a report card at all. Anyway, he has done beautifully. The card does not have A/B/C/D type of grades but rather 1,2,3,4's. Andrew received 3's across the board which means that he is using each skill consistently. Can't say that I am expecting more out of him than that. He also knows all his sight words (there were 6 for this trimester) and recognized all his upper and lower case letters and all but one of his letter sounds. (I wonder which one he didn't get?) Eric and I need to work more with him on counting to 100 but that was the only thins that seemed to be even slightly behind where it should be. Also with his behavior at school he received all "Outstanding" scores. It was nice to read all the nice comments about Andrew. All in all a fantastic beginning to his school career! Great Job Andrew!

No comments: