Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

OK, so I am WAY behind on all this Christmas stuff. The week has been busy and I haven't been feeling too hot so blogging has been pretty low on my list of tasks to accomplish. However! We did have a wonderful Christmas.

The kids slept until just around 7 and then woke up. I keep waiting for the year that Andrew tries the 12:01 am business that Reece and I tried growing up. I mean come on, it is TECHNICALLY Christmas!

Zane seemed really into the opening of presents this year. To start with Santa brings unwrapped presents for the tree and this year he brought a Thomas toy for Zane and a big kid bike for Andrew. I don't know what it was but it took Andrew about 10 minutes to even notice the bike. Eric and I could hear him say. Zane! There is a bike here. I think maybe it is for me! Too cute!

Lucy got some girly stuff for Christmas. Princess cups and a super cute doll. Although honestly she seemed to get the most joy out of stealing the boys toys from them. What a pesky little sister!

Andrew was pretty excited to get a new big Lightning McQueen puzzle. It is the first (and only) one that I have found with 300 pieces that isn't totally girly. Is it so strange that I have a BOY that likes doing puzzles?

Andrew on his new bike. The only thing that sucked is that he couldn't ride it for the first few days. Too much snow! It was a bummer and he was kinda disappointed. It should be better in a few more days when the snow is completely gone!

All in all a great Christmas. Hope yours was wonderful as well!

5 comments:

Amber said...

How fun! I can't wait to have kids and get that Christmas feel back in the house again!

Little Blessings said...

Adding kids to the mix definitely makes Christmas even better. I think I get more joy out of seeing their little faces light up over stuff than I do over my own presents. And I LOVE! presents!

Kelly said...

It is great to have kids at Christmas again. Will was so cute on Christmas morning, and all eyes were on him, no one cared about their own gifts! The kids look like they had a ball! Hope the root canal went well.

Daren said...

The day my kids try the 12:01 shananigans is the ChristMas Santa skips our house until noon on ChristMas day!

Little Blessings said...

You are Ebeneezer Scrooge for sure Daren!