Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Snowy Day

Today we had our first snow of this winter season. It was super wet and super sloppy but snow is snow and two little boys were ecstatic to go and play in it! On a side note I finally figured out how to take good snow pictures that don't look too dark with my camera. I just have to over expose them a full step and they turned out great!

Last year we bought a 10 dollar toboggan from Joe's. It is probably the best money we have ever spent. The boys adore it and Eric is totally happy to go out and drag them around. Then they all come in a have hot chocolate which is a huge hit as well.

A new type of Rudolf?
Pulling a one person sleigh?

Hope you all have gotten out to enjoy the beautiful snow as well!

3 comments:

Daren said...

My parents called and said you Northwesterners were going to get snowed in! Looks awesome. We got a southern Japan style blizzard last weekend (really snowy but nothing stuck).

Looks like a real fun day!

Chris and Mandy said...

Cute pictures! Glad you all were able to have some family fun in the snow.

joanna said...

What a great dad, pulling the kids on the sled! I think we have a very similar tobogan, also purcased cheaply and have been using it 9 years! I never would have thought it would last so long! All the neighbor kids come by to borrow it, I think I am going to tell them to buy their own cheap sled -lol. I won't really but it is a good investment of ten dollars!