Friday, July 15, 2011

Miss NEVER EVER,EVER!


Gwen has a favorite saying called "Never, Ever, EVER!" It started out quite cute and adorable and just a little bit naughty. But cute and adorable has quickly faded away to just plain naughty. Imagine you are angry with a person. And not just mildly irked. Totally and completely ticked. Now imagine every foul name or word you could call that person. You know the tone that you would say those horrid words in? Yeah, that is the tone that Gwen uses when she is saying "Never, Ever, EVER!"

Last night Lucy and Gwen were fighting about something. Gwen came downstairs to see me. She was very upset but I had no idea what was going on with the two of them. I just knew they were fighting. Then Lucy walked into the room. Gwen let loose with a string of Never, Ever's like I have never heard. In fact I was on the phone with mom and she got to hear it too. It was good that Grandma wasn't around because she was giggling on the other end of the line.

Gwen is so verbal already. And I can only imagine what is going to come out of her mouth when she has the vocabulary to truly back up her feelings. I can see a long road in front of us with her. She must get her tongue in check. Because cat fights at my house are just not going to be ok.

No comments: