Sunday, July 3, 2011

Reid Isaiah's Dedication

This morning we dedicated Reid Isaiah at church. As much as getting up on stage really makes me nervous, I do love having the dedications done.

All three boys have worn this dedication outfit. They all have looked handsome in it. I just love the traditional look.

What struck me the most this time around was the question, "Will you live out your lives, pleasing to God as an example to your child?" God willing we will. And God willing Reid will grown into a man who not only loves Jesus but desires to serve him in everything he does for the rest of his life.

I know the photo is dark, but here is the actual dedication. For Reid's life verse we chose the second part of 2 Timothy 2:22 "Pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart."


No comments: