Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Flag Analysis

It is always a curious thing to me how different my kids are from each other. And since I am a sucker for all types of personality tests I give both boys this test to help determine what their main personality types were and what motivated them the most. For the record, I did give the test to Lucy too but she was not quite old enough and I think the results were slightly skewed. But here is what it said about the boys.

Andrew: Perfect Country

Trait that Andrew felt most accurately described him:

Unique: I'm One of a Kind
Definition: You don't like to follow the crowd.You enjoy being different. You march to your own cadence.


Zane: Fun Country

Trait that Zane felt most accurately described him:

Loves People: I Like Everybody
Definition: You enjoy being around people and tend to accept everybody without judging them.



There was absolutely ZERO surprise with either of these two. I full anticipated their answers and it only confirmed what I already knew.

No comments: