Thursday, March 15, 2012

Not Feeling Good

So these aren't the best pictures to show how horrid Reid is feeling but honestly, who wants to see sick kid looking pictures.

Reid is fighting an ear infection and a sinus infection. Or the baby equivalent of a sinus infection since apparently he doesn't actually have sinuses yet. Whatever.

We have been through 10 days of amoxicillan and still have infection. They changed him over to a sulfa based drug and that has been AWFUL. I gave him two doses and he has been a wreck ever since. I don't know if they are going to decide he has an actual allergy to it or not but Reid will not eat, he will hardly nurse and the diapers... well, they are bad and often. I keep having to change his outfit, if you know what I mean...

I have a call into the doctor. Hopefully they will give me a new prescription because I stopped giving him the one he was taking. Even without their permission. Having a sick little man is NOT my idea of fun!


No comments: