Friday, March 16, 2012

Lucy's Kryptonite

Lucy is seemingly fearless. She will jump off of just about anything. She will climb just about anything. Swimming? Only for the weak. She just throws herself into the water and seems to feel she can will herself to float. No fear at all. Today however, I discovered there is something that terrifies my girl. What is this thing that can strike fear in the heart of the lion?

The Wind

That's right. Simple little gusting wind makes my girl sob in terror and scream in fear. She watched the garbage can get knocked down and it about did her in. She ran inside and sat on my lap sobbing her eyes out. Her heart was pounding for a good 5 minutes before she finally calmed down. It was a bummer she was so scared but the snuggle time was a lot of fun for me.

No comments: