Thursday, March 29, 2012

Photos by Zane

Zane took these pictures while I was busy writing up the previous post. He is quite the little photographer! Here are his thoughts on each photo shot.



She was interesting because she was sticking her tongue out and she was very strange. So she was very honest.

He is cute, adorable and he is turning number 1 today. But he is looking strange in the camera. He is really good and he is not touching the screen.

Reid is cute, adorable. He loves his mommy. He looks so cute and adorable he will explode because he is so cute and adorable.

He is so cute and adorable. So cute and adorable that he is picking on stuff that he really loves to pick on. But he really loves to go and play with other us. To play with me Lucy, Gwen and Andrew.

He is playing with the newspaper. With his new stuff. He is cute and adorable and he is really good that I was taking pictures of him.

The picture of Reid. So Reid was really good. He was looking at the camera. He was looking that way (pointing). He was so cute and adorable. I love him so much. He is my baby brother.

He is chewing on something. But he really loved it but I loved him so much. I love to hug and kiss him too. He is so cute and adorable. I just want more baby brothers. I love them so much.

So, what is so cute about him? Well because he is playing with Gwen. I just love him but I just want to have him forever. And I just love him so much. He is really good but he is fighting with me right now. And that is it.
Straight from the mouth of Zane. Run on sentances and ramblings typed as spoken.

No comments: