Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A New Word with Horrible Timing

Lucy is not the best sleeper in the world by any stretch of the imagination. She seems to think she needs me several times a night. Last night she wanted my attention at 12, 3 and 4. The time at 4 was an hour long cryfest where she never got comfortable or settled down. I don't know what to do with her. The cute thing was that when Eric brought her in the room at 4 she said Ma-Ma! like I was the only thing in the world. Eric was very impressed but I have a tendency to not appreciate these types of things when I am sleep deprived. Now that I am kinda awake and with it, I am pleased. She is super sweet and she does adore her momma. One of these days she will sleep through the night AND say my name. Now that will be something to get excited about!

1 comment:

Ms. Leigh said...

How strange, I was up at 4am with a Booker cryfest for about an hour. He ended up sleeping on my pillow with my head balanced on his to keep his from bending in the wrong direction to far.... Weird.