Saturday, November 8, 2008

Proper Pronunciation is IMPORTANT!

So I got a new china hutch today. (Crazy good deal!) I was out with the kids on the way home from the grocery store and I was saying that when Eric woke up he was going to get my china out from the crawl space so I could put it away. Andrew pipes up from the backseat "Mommy, why is daddy getting stuff for the girl part cabinet?" It took me a second to figure out what he was talking about. I will let your imagination do the thinking too. I tried to explain that he was pronouncing "the girl part" wrong but he just kept giggling. Oh the fun of little kids!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

That is so killer! I love kids! My 7 year old friend Jamal came in from Karate practice one day and said that he accidently kicked another boy in the tentacles. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha so the big question is, how does Andrew even know about that word?

Little Blessings said...

When you have a baby sister and she obviously doesn't have a penis you have to give the kid some type of explanation!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!!!