Monday, July 13, 2009

Alomst 37 Weeks!


I am giving you all a new picture of the baby belly. I decided to dress like a cat burglar today. It may not be the cutest look but it certainly was comfortable! The little missy and I are doing fine. I have another appointment on Wednesday that will hopefully be full of good news. And by good news I mean you can have this baby any time news. Unlikely? Yes. But acceptable to me? Definitely. Anyway, I thought I would open up the poll for birthdate, height and weight.

My predictions are:

July 29
19"
8# 10 oz

She just doesn't feel as big as Lucy. Hopefully that doesn't mean late though!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I guess 8-1-09 20in and 8lbs 9 oz

Amber said...

July 27,18", 8lbs 3oz

Yea I really have no idea haha

Little Blessings said...

Amber, I like the way you think ;)

Ms. Leigh said...

7/24/2009
19.5 inches
8.7oz

Eric said...

8/2/09
19 inches
8lbs. 9 oz