Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Conferences for Andrew

It feels as though the school year just began and here we are at conferences already. I enjoy conferences with Andrew's teachers. Partially because I like to hear how he is doing and partially because I already know he is doing well. This year I have been interested in seeing how Andrew is coming along with math. Yesterday he brought home a math test that he got 100% on. I always have thought that he would like math. Such a nice concrete subject. There is a right answer and there is a wrong answer. None of that pesky free thought and imagination stuff involved. All in all he is doing well. The standard tests that he took show him right at benchmark or low risk which is where we want him to be. Plugging along on track is perfect in my book. Now to just keep him going with reading and writing!

No comments: