Friday, October 9, 2009

Gwendalyn Lily- Two Months

I cannot believe my Gwen is two months old today. It is amazing how fast (and slow) the time has gone. Gwen is an amazing baby. She is so sweet and happy almost all the time. She is also a fantastic sleeper. Very needed with baby #4! I don't think I have ever slept so much with a newborn in the house. It has been so much fun to see her grow and change over the last month. She is chunking up so much (not that I should be surprised) and getting super cute and smily.


I still am not sure what color her eyes are going to be. I am leaning away from blue though. Some days they look blue but most of the time they kinda look hazel or brown. It will be fun to see what the permanent color is. Gwen has her appointment next week so I will post later on how big Missy ma'am has gotten.

3 comments:

Ms. Leigh said...

Sweet baby girl!

Anonymous said...

Time sure flies! In these pics, she looks less chunky to me.

Eric said...

That's because her 5 chins are covered.