Thursday, August 25, 2011

More Well Child Checks

Finished my summer job of Well Child Checks today. Both boys are doing great and exactly how I expected. The growth patterns are holding steady.

Andrew Tyler
Height: 4' 5" (84%) One more foot and he will be the same height as me. YIKES!
Weight: 62 lbs 3 oz. (68%)

According to an online Adult Height Predictor Calculator Andrew is going to be 6' 2"

Zane Elliot
Height: 4' 1.5" (98%)
Weight: 60 lbs. 6 oz. (96%)

According to that same online Adult Height Predictor Calculator Zane is going to be 6' 3" Somehow I think Zane might beat it though.



2 comments:

Our growing family said...

Hi Sam!
I'm sorry this has taken so long...I got all behind when our internet was down for a month...but you won the book!!!
Please email me (phileo_fdfx at hotmail dot com) with your addy and I'll mail it to you for that teen that you thought would be blessed by the book!
Yea!! It's always fun winning something! =)
Have an awesome day!
tarena

Little Blessings said...

Whoohoo!