Saturday, August 6, 2011

Rice Cereal!

Mr. Reid has been waking at night again, which means it is time for some rice cereal. I have to say that I was quite impressed with how Reid took to it.

For several weeks Reid has been watching people eat and swinging at food if it comes near him. Pretty standard signs that he is ready for food. My stubbornness has kept me from introducing it because I know that once I start cereal there is no turning back.

From the very get go Reid started moving the cereal around and swallowing it. He ate quite a bit before he was just pushing it all back out. I think he will sleep good tonight. At least I have my fingers crossed that he will!

Sweet baby boy is growing up too fast! It is the first step to the end of nursing this little love. I have to admit that it makes me a bit sad.

No comments: