Tuesday, September 20, 2011

On the Move!

Mr. Reid has decided it is time to get moving. He has always loved being on his tummy but just last week he started pushing back onto his knees and I knew it wouldn't be very long before he was mobile.

The wait was even shorter than I thought it would be. After only four days of pushing back, Reid started picking up his hands and moving his knees forward.

The kid doesn't even sit up yet. I am totally amazed. I think once he figures out he can move when he wants to he will sit more. He is just too wiggly now to sit up and be still. He is a whirlwind for sure!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

His hair KILLS me! He looks like he is wearing a toupee! Too cute! I am so proud of him for gettin' moving. I am hoping to have at least another month till Charlie does it, because I am so not ready to baby proof...