Thursday, September 29, 2011

Reid Isaiah- 6 Months Old

I can't believe it. I really can't. Sweet baby boy Reid Isaiah is 6 months old today and I find it impossible that time has flown this fast.

What can I say about Reid these days? He is a wiggly little man. Spends most of his days on his tummy or hands and knees. He can squirm his way around a room if he is inclined to and is a constant threat to any paper or toy on the ground that belongs to the big kids.

Reid is eating cereal and a couple of solids (sweet potatoes and peas) like a champ. He still is a nursing machine and loves mommy the best of all. He is not fantastic at sleeping through the night yet but will periodically do it. He has TWO big teeth on the bottom and is still a slobbering little man.

Reid's allergies are starting to resolve as well. The other day I ate Myzithra cheese on some spaghetti and he seemed no worse for it. This is wonderful news for me! I will be able to eat that as a replacement for mac and cheese. We are halfway to his 1st birthday. It seems absolutely impossible.

Reid is a happy little man these days and I am so excited to see what the next 6 months holds for him!

No comments: