Thursday, July 26, 2012

Adventure Thursday! Aquarium

The kids and I embarked on another Thursday adventure, this time to the Seattle Aquarium with Grandma Meow and Auntie Angie and Rory in tow.

 

The kids really enjoyed the tide pool and spent a long time touching all of the different sea creatures.


Reid in particular loved the tide pools. He splashed and splashed for probably 30 minutes. He really could have cared less about touching the creatures. He just wanted to play in the water. Gwen on the other hand took a LONG time to warm up to touching the creatures. She seemed freaked out entirely but eventually we convinced her to touch a few.


I tried desperately to get a picture of all the kids together. SIGH. Reid was in a whirlwind type of mood today and it was almost impossible to get a photo of him at all.


It has been such fun having Angie and Rory come and meet us for our adventures. They are a great addition to our fun.


He loves his Auntie Sam the very, very best.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

I LOVE Rory! He is just so darn cute and has amazing eyes! I think that age is so sweet...I love the Seattle Aquarium, especially the tide pools, I can spend an hour or so there on my own! I am glad you are getting out with all the kids for some fun!