Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Thursday Adventure

This summer I am trying to get out and go on adventures with the kiddos. Just because there are a lot of them doesn't mean that I can't take them out and have some fun. I just may take a helper or two with me to be extra eyes for me. Today we invited Grandma Meow and Auntie Angie and Rory to join us at the Woodland Park Zoo.


We took a few minutes to play on the statues outside the gorilla exhibits. It was such a beautiful day out! So nice after all the nasty weather we had last week. Reid was a wild man at the zoo. He walked most of the day. He crashed almost immediately when we got in the car at 3:00. He wants to keep up with the big kids so much!


Andrew kept pretending to punch this gorilla. He is such a boy sometimes!


Rory was a great little buddy. It was so much fun to get the cousins together. I hope they are great friends. All my crew are really thrilled with him. I think we would happily add him to our immediate family if we could.


My adventuring crew. 
Such a great bunch of travel companions!


No comments: