Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Zane's Decision



Our church has been doing a prayer focus for 40 days and our family has been participating. This week we began praying and our focus on Tuesday was "I pray today that many would come to a saving knowledge of Jesus this year. So as I was talking with the kids about what a saving knowledge of Jesus was and how it was more than head knowledge, it requires a heart change too. Zane asked if you could pray about that anytime. I answered yes. And then he asked if he could pray about that right now. I said absolutely. 


Then Zane prayed an absolutely wonderful heartfelt prayer about how he wanted Jesus to be the boss in his life and his best friend forever. 


It was absolutely wonderful and I am so excited to see what God has in store for my Zane.

No comments: