Friday, July 5, 2013

Well Child Checks for the Oldest and Youngest

We took Oliver in for his 2 month well child check and I was not surprised at all to hear that he is doing well and growing like a weed.


Oliver has gotten so happy and loves to smile at people when they talk to him. He is cooing and wiggling in response to people talking to him too. Unbelievably cute.


He was unsurprisingly big and healthy, just what we expected.

Weight: 14 lbs. 14.5 oz (95%)
Length: 24.25" (95%)


Andrew went in for his 10 year old well child check along with Oliver. He is doing very well and is growing just like I expected. He was very chatty with the doctor this year and told her all about her birthday party and his presents. It was very fun to see him interacting with her. She asked me how he was eating and I just laughed and said fine. She asked if I had any concerns and I said only that he is eating me out of house and home. She laughed with me. 

Weight: 74 lbs. 6 oz (62%)
Height: 4' 9.5" (87%)



No comments: