Thursday, October 11, 2007

Car Troubles and Frustration



Obviously the pictures have nothing to do with the topic of the blog. I thought you might just appreciate some pictures of my sweet guys. We have been fighting with my van since we bought it (over 2 years ago!) over a coolant leak that Eric and his dad have chased from one section of the engine to another. Tuesday it decided to finally do in our radiator which although it was not a complicated fix it was a slightly expensive one. I would just love for our van to be finally fixed and not have anymore problems. That way neither Eric or Gene have to spend any more time on it and I can rest a little easier knowing that the problem has been resolved. I guess that is what you get when you buy used and you put a lot of miles on it. Thank God that everything so far has been fixable by the two guys. Mechanics bills are not my idea of a good time, and Eric and simply too cheap to pay someone to do something that he feels he can do himself!

1 comment:

Ms. Leigh said...

Zane has your eyelashes!!