Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sticker Charts Work!


We have instituted a sticker chart for Andrew's swimming lesson. We had such problems last session that I was ready to pull my hair out! Just as the session was ending I remembered how reward driven my dear boy is so out came the construction paper and pens. A sticker chart was in the works! All Andrew has to do is go to his class every time, get in the water, stay in the water and listen to his teacher and then he gets a sticker for his chart. Once all nine squares have been filled up he will get a special treat (probably ice cream or something like that). Hopefully that should alleviate our swimming lesson issues. I have yet to decide if we will sign him up again before our new little one arrives. We will have to play this session by ear! I can admit it, I am not above bribery with reward charts!

No comments: