Sunday, October 7, 2007

Crystal and Homecoming


At long last I am posting a picture of Crystal on this blog. Last night was Crystal's homecoming dance and she and two other exchange friends (Kitty from China and Minami from Japan) got ready at our house for the dance. It was a lot of fun and very reminicent for me to my own high school dances and getting ready at each other's house (sigh, I guess I am getting old and nostalgic!) The girls had a great time and Zane and Andrew thought it was great fun to have two additional big girls over to play with and show off for!

All in all Crystal is having a great year and we are having so much fun hosting her!

1 comment:

rita said...

RITA:
hey...crystal u ar so so so beautifaul...hey the little boy is so cute..how old is him????we are crystal's cousin bella and rita...tell her we are so miss her!!!!hope u have a nice day!!!!:]]]
BELLA:
Hello! I am bella. Happy helloween! Trick or treat>3< We miss you so much. I have just had dinner with Rita. How about your result at school? I am very busy as examinations are coming. I hope we will get good results together!