Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's the Great Pumpkin Andrew and Zane!

Maybe it is just me, but one of my absolute favorite parts of the holidays is all the fun specials on TV. I am not talking about the adult type ones, I am talking about Charlie Brown, Garfield, Alvin and the Chipmunks and the Grinch. What is Christmas without the Grinch I ask you!!! So, you can imagine my delight when I saw that It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown was on last night! My boys stayed up to watch the special and the follow up (You're Not Elected Charlie Brown, I think). It turned out to be quite a late night for everyone but how could I deny my own kids one of my favorite parts of the season!



We got both guys all scrubbed up in the tub and dressed in PJ's. Then we sat on the couch and watched the shows as a family. Crystal even sat and watched the shows with us. I can't wait for the Thanksgiving specials to start!

1 comment:

Ms. Leigh said...

Who cares if they were up late 1 time this year :) It's a new tradition that they will look forward to years to come!