Friday, October 5, 2007

Special Time with Zane


Tonight I got to have some special time with my Zaners. Eric, Crystal and Andrew all went to the high school homecoming game and Zane and I stayed home to play and put him (and me) to bed early! It was kinda wierd to just have the two of us at home. We played some puzzles and read some books but it was a very mellow night. It actually reminded me a lot of when Andrew was small before we had Zane. I think the official verdict is that even though I had so much fun with him and I, I wouldn't change back to just one kid anytime in the near future. Andrew and Zane play together pretty well and keep each other entertained most of the time.

On a completely seperate note I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and this baby is showing signs of being large already. I am only 25 weeks pregnant but my belly is already measuring like I am 27 weeks. This may not seem like that big of a deal but this is how I started out with Zane and he weighed 9 pounds 10 ounces. And that was being born one week early!!!! My only concilation is that they may decide to do another ultrasound close to my due date to try and determine the babies size and in that we might get another peek at the sex of this little one. I am wanting a more definite answer before I go and spend my life savings on a wardrobe of pink, purple and all things flowers. I guess if I have to wait until this little one comes it won't be the end of the world, but think of all the after Christmas sales I am going to miss!

No comments: