Saturday, July 19, 2008

Girls Night!

Tonight Lucy and I had our first girls night. Eric took the boys to the dad's camping weekend with our men's group at church. I am sure they are having a great time. Once they take off I never hear from them until the next day. I guess it is kinda nice to have some time with just Lucy. She and I went to a tea at Jeanette's house and then to Penny's for some good girl chatting. It was fun. I feel like my house is empty of people but it was still nice. I am sure I will hear some stories from the guys tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girls nights are always fun! The girls beg Wade to go out so it can be the three of us watching girlie movies (The Princess Diaries 2 is a current favorite) and making cookies or popcorn.

Little Blessings said...

I can just picture it. Kinda like what we used to do, only G rated!