Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh dear, Now we are really in trouble!


Lucy is mobile. I thought that she was just rolling to places that she wanted to get to. Now she is army crawling. She is the strongest baby I have had yet. I am sure that she feels the burning need to keep up with the big brothers but she could have waited a few more months in my opinion. Today she pulled forward to her tummy and did the army crawl to get a toy about a body length away. She is really cute while she does it though. She gets up on her elbows, digs her toes in and heaves away. I am really in trouble now! It is only a short matter of time before it is hands and knees crawling. And then pulling up. And then walking. I don't want to think about it. She was just a baby two seconds ago I swear.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Go Lucy Go! Gotta keep up with those big boys. I fear when Will starts being truly mobile, I will have to be so carefull where I leave things.....