Friday, August 1, 2008

A Two for One Special!

Lucy is currently cutting teeth. Both bottom middle teeth. At the same time. She is understandably crabby. It is so hard for me to deal with her right now. She is usually such a happy baby and right now she is completely miserable. Lucy is not one to be shy about letting us know how she is feeling either. When she is upset (tired, cranky or hurt) she will shriek at the top of her lungs. Not my favorite. I will be so happy when these teeth come through all the way. Poor little girl. Both sides of her gums have little spots/holes where the teeth are coming through. The left tooth is a bit more spotty than the right but they will both be in at the same time. I guess I should feel fortunate that she is doing this before we head off the Whistler next week. Hopefully I will have my happy baby back by then! I will post pictures when they are through enough to be caught on film!

1 comment:

Jen Smith said...

Teeth, I get, BUT CRAWLING???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
The amount of questions marks are insufficient. WHat??!!!?!?!?!?!!!! Are you doing something special over there? ;)