Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More Mariner's Madness

Last night we went to another Mariners game. It was a lot of fun. We once again took the bus to and from the game which was much easier than driving and finding a parking spot that fell into the "cheap enough for Eric" category. I don't know how the game ended because we had to leave at 9:30 to catch our bus home. I could look it up but honestly I don't really care one way or another. Joanna very kindly let me borrow her Ergo front pack for Lucy and it was wonderful. I might have to seriously consider getting one. Penny came to the game with us (she took a bus from work and then one back to her park and ride). The kids had fun hanging with Penny. Today we are headed to the fair to see how we all did (my photos and the kids cookies). Plus we will get some greasy hamburgers and elephant ears! YUMMY!

1 comment:

joanna said...

I am glad that it worked out! You can borrow it anytime. I like it because, unlike the backpack, if I decide not to use it I can put it in my diaper bag or under the stroller. Gabe doesn't like the backpack and we have spent some rather uncomfortable outings carting the backpack around with no kid in it! Hope you had a good day at the fair, we had fun! How did your stuff do? I wish we had known it was there, we would have checked it out.