Saturday, August 23, 2008

Beach Fun in Whistler

The last full day that we were in Whistler it was very, very, very warm. We decided that there was nothing better to do than head back to a park we had visited and take a dip in the lake. The boys had a great time even if we didn't have any buckets to make sand castles!

A boy and his stick

I forgot Lucy's swimsuit (and swimmers too if I am being totally honest) so she ended up swimming in some bottoms to a dress she has. It was too hot to deny her the water though!

I have a picture of Andrew very similar to this from when he was only a year old. Amazing how my baby has changed!

There was a random stray dog that wanted to play fetch in the water. He was super sweet and friendly. Now why can't Phoenix be like that?

This is the last of my Whistler posts. If you want more pictures you will just have to hop over to my place and check them out yourself! Hope you have enjoyed.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Lucy is sooo cute! I love her cheeks. Did you find who the dog belonged to? I think it's great you guys go there in summer. I only think of Whistler as a winter destination, but you have now cured me of that. We will have to go someday.

Little Blessings said...

No idea who the dog belonged to. He was there one minute and gone the next. There were some people who were totally pissed that he was in the water too. I thought he was cute. All he wanted was for someone to toss the ball for him. All these people with grumpy attitudes couldn't see what a nice puppy he was. Should he be on a leash? Sure but other than trying to convince random strangers to play with him he was no problem at all. Although I am admittedly pro dog (nice dogs at least) and could care less about leash laws if they are friendly.