Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Zane!

Today my baby turned 3. It just isn't right that time moves this fast! It seemed just yesterday that he was a sweet little man and now he is a talking, walking, RUNNING machine! I know that these days always go so fast.

I made Zane's birthday cake today. In honor of his Thomas the Tank Engine addiction we had a Thomas themed party.

Eating some cake batter

Blowing out his candles on his Sir Topham Hatt's top hat cake. Just try and say that 3 times fast.

This next year with Zane is going to be full of adventures I am sure. My goals this year for him are potty training, shoe putting on and self dressing. It will be wonderful when he is doing that by himself.

Happy Birthday my sweet Zane Elliot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like he has gotten bigger since the last time I saw him in June!!! Hope he had a wonderful birthday

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Zane! Sam- I am very impressed with the black icing on the cake, how did you get it that black? It's a great top hat!

Little Blessings said...

There is special frosting tint that you can buy from the craft store. It does have the side effects of potential purple teeth and funny colored poop though. I think that the top hat turned out ok. It was cooler in my mind when I made it. It still was tasty though!