Monday, September 1, 2008

Rah! Rah! Sis Boom Bah!


Lucy has been sitting like a cheerleader for almost a month now. She seems to think it is the easiest and most comfortable position to be in once she pushes back from a crawl. I think it is super cute and the closest that she will be to a cheerleader if her daddy has anything to say about it. The skirts are just too short for his taste. Plus when I told him how expensive cheer was he looked at Lucy and said NO WAY SISTER!

Lucy is now everywhere with the crawling. We have yet to get the gates up but Lucy has yet to try the stairs either. I am guessing within a week or so we will have to go full force with the baby proofing. The gates are a pain to deal with though so I like to postpone it as long as possible. Right now she seems content to just crawl where we are and doesn't go to explore. This will be soon changing I know and then I will really have to watch her like a hawk!

No comments: