Tuesday, September 16, 2008

6 :50- 6 :55

6:50- Andrew begins screaming in the back yard. I look out the window to see Andrew crying, clutching at his mouth and Phoenix looking incredibly guilty. Apparently in a fit of puppy energy Phoenix mistook Andrew's face for a play toy.

6:52- While dealing with a sobbing Andrew out in the back yard, Lucy begins screaming in the house. Apparently she crawled over by the tv and pulled the baby monitor receiver down on her head. I pick Lucy up and head outside.

6:55- Go outside with Lucy to confirm all is well with Andrew. Screaming begins from Zane while I am trying to put Lucy down to play. Andrew has been playing on the swing and Zane walked right behind him. Laid Zane out flat. Zane lays there and screams. Once up off the ground with a mouth full of sand and grit he throws up while trying to spit out the sand. Fortunately not on me.

Oh the fun adventures in the land of three kids!

8 comments:

joanna said...

I am editing my own earlier comment: Yikes! those are the types of moments that seem to pop up once you have at least three kids! Glad everyone is okay :)

Kelly said...

Wow!- That's all I really can say, WOW!

Kelly said...

By the way, when are you done fostering Pheonix?

Little Blessings said...

We have Phoenix until sometime next year. Almost for sure he will be gone by June. The usual age to take K-9's for training is between 16 and 18 months. I, of course, am leaning more toward the 16 :)

Kelly said...

I never knew they stayed so long! It would be hard to give them up after that long, unless they were naughty!

Little Blessings said...

Phoenix is a pain in my butt 99% of the time. I can not even imagine feeling sad when he leaves. He has been a real source of contention between me and Eric. All of my conversations about him begin with "that pain in my butt Phoenix!" Of course when Eric asked the breeder what he should be able to do now behavior-wise she told him that what we WANTED to have was "a pain in the butt brat all the time" Congratulations us, I think we have succeeded!

Ms. Leigh said...

oh but look at his little face I just want to scruff him up. hahaha. Maybe if you didn't have 3 children you would love him!

Little Blessings said...

If he was anybodies dog but mine I would totally agree. What I have learned about puppies is that they are not for me!