Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Genetic Snaggletoothness?

So I was looking at the kids baby books today and writing down that Lucy got a new tooth in the handy tooth getting section and I got curious about how Zane and Andrew got their teeth. Lo and behold both of the boys were snaggletooths too! How did I not remember that? I guess there is some definite worth to having a baby book to help me remember these things. I mean that is the best way I have to recall all of those things that happened before the era of this blog. I also noticed that my kids cut teeth in sets, very few days in between the same tooth coming in on either side. Lucy has a corner of other tooth through already. Andrew I don't remember being so bad with teething but Zane went on a crazy spree with 6 teeth coming in in only 5 weeks. My house and sleep schedule were totally out of whack for that month. I seem to be destined to have snaggletoothed babies. It is a fortunate thing they are so darn cute!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Will has been rejecting solids all of a sudden. Does that ever happen with teething? Or is it just a phase?

Little Blessings said...

I would imagine that it has to do with teething. Either that or he has something that is making all food taste nasty (thrush, coxsackie virus :) or a cold). I wouldn't worry about it too much. Sometimes my babies just slowed down for a bit on the eating when they weren't growing. Hope he feels better soon!