Monday, September 8, 2008

One Ahead of Schedule and One Behind

Well, you all voted that pulling up to a stand was the biggest milestone. Lucy is doing that already! She is WAY ahead of schedule (at least for my kids) and actually running on the young side of the averages in general. I have very little hope that she will avoid walking before a year. I am desperately trying to keep her from it before 10 months though.

Maybe if I put weights in her shoes it will slow her down.....


Zane on the other hand has yet to decide that he wants to be a big boy and be potty trained. He insists that he wants to be a little boy or a baby. One day he will determine that he wants to be a big boy and wear underwear.

It may be the day before kindergarten. But it will happen none the less!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

My mother has a pet theory that no matter what behavior a child is holding on to, you don't need to worry because once they go to Kindergarten the other kids will make fun of them and they will stop it. Examples are potty training, thumbsucking, nose picking, etc. She firmly believes that you don't ever need to make it an issue between you and your kid! She could be right, I don't pick my nose in public, and I am an excellent potty user!