Friday, September 12, 2008

Sweet Zane of Mine


I was happily sitting on the couch tonight with Zane snuggled up next to my legs. Next thing I know he is out cold asleep! I guess being a 3 year old is completely exhausting for him. He has really started fighting naps and Eric and I have decided that unless he was up extremely early or seems extra crabby tired we are letting the napping thing go. Periodically he will fall asleep in the car or on the couch like tonight. He was sleeping so hard that I got to pick him up and snuggle him for a little bit. He didn't wake up for about 15 minutes and he woke up then because we were trying to get him awake. Bedtime is still important in my book. Anyway, it was fun to have a little man all to myself when he was a snuggling machine. Even if it was not by choice!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

He looks so sweet and innocent sleeping like that! What a cute little man...