Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Me! (Eric too I guess)

In honor of Eric and my 7th anniversary I thought I would treat you all to a show of the two of us through the years. It is funny, I think that I haven't changed much but Eric looks much older! Plus I added some baby pictures of the boys in, just so it would qualify on this blog and all! :)

College Sweethearts

Happy Wedding Day! 9-22-01

Lots of presents!


The First Cruise


Sweet Little Family

Andrew's First Cruise

Zane's First Cruise (Manzanillo Mexico)


If you couldn't guess cruises are big business for us. I have more pictures but I thought these would be the most fun. Plus most of you have seen what we look like lately. Fun to look back at how young we were!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary! Amazing how time flies isnt it? I don't feel old enough to have been married 7 years! I love the first picture, you both look like kids!

joanna said...

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Anniversary! (That's one happy for each year just in case you missed it --lol). i loved seeing the photos of you guys from college, your wedding and the cruises. How sweet! And to see Eric with all that hair :) Your wedding photo is beautiful -- you look Fabulous with a tan!
Congrats on 7 years :)
Joanna

Ms. Leigh said...

Wow time flies by!
Did you notice that you are on Eric's Right side in all but one photo?

Little Blessings said...

I did notice that. Kinda strange how we always seem to pose the same direction!