Friday, August 15, 2008

Back From Whistler!

Tonight we got back from Whistler. We had a wonderful time on our trip and got to see a lot of really cool stuff. I plan on giving snapshots of our trip. No chronological blog post from me this time. I hope you all enjoy them.

The trip home tonight was very long. It took us 3 and a half HOURS! to cross the border. That was no fun at all. Fortunately, Eric and Gene had fixed my cigarette lighter in my car and the boys got to watch some movies on our portable DVD player. Even if we hadn't had the player they did great though. Who would have thought that it would take that long to cross the border though. I mean seriously!

I was so pleased to see all the votes on this latest poll. Just you wait! Since embarrassing pictures of Eric was the top winner I have a couple of doozies for you. Plus some super cute ones of the kids. Until tomorrow when all the "real" blogging will begin!

1 comment:

Jen Smith said...

Glad y'all had fun and are back!! Why did it take so long to get across the border?